Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
+1 sethome for all
Hi!

We have had a lot of requests for adding another /sethome and so we have added one more for every player Smile

You now have 2x homes, 1x home bed and /back

Enjoy Smile
quick question how do we differentiate between the 2? would one be /home 1 and the other /home 2
' Wrote:quick question how do we differentiate between the 2? would one be /home 1 and the other /home 2

Yep, you'd set homes thusly: 

/sethome nameofhome and for a second home /sethome mysecondhome

then you warp to the home, like so:

/home nameofhome or /home mysecondhome

​home bed works the same as always:

/home bed or simply /bed
Nice! I've had several occasions where I've used "back" as an extra home, so this will definintely come in handy.
Ok, thanks for clarifying. might set my extra one up in my shop, can get a bit hairy coming from spawn at night some times
(07-21-2017, 10:18 PM)Nitrogue Wrote: Ok, thanks for clarifying. might set my extra one up in my shop, can get a bit hairy coming from spawn at night some times

This shouldnt be so much of a problem soon. I'm working on some decoration around the market and spawn so it will be more lit. It wont be mob free, of couse.. We need to keep you all on your toes >Big Grin
So every time I type in /home, I go to the end. I have an issue, I can't seem to del my /home or /home home. Is there anyway you can reset it or that I can remove all my homes or something that i can /home *whichever* to get to the place I want.

Thanks