Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • IGN: Goldendragon__HS
  • Have you ever been banned?:  No
  • What motivated you into joining our server rather than another?: Been looking like crazy for a multiplayer vanilla server that got mobhead drops like in hermitcraft! 
  • Tell us about yourself, what are your hobbies, favorite movies, games, etc.: I play minecraft most of the day when i dont have other things to do but i also enjoy being with my animals and friends. I play chess for a hobby.
  • I agree with the rules (Y/N): Yes

[font]The 5 questions[/font]
  1. How many game modes are available in Minecraft? List them. 4 spectator creative survial and hardcore.
  2. What are the ingredients for Rabbit Stew? Cooked Rabbit Baked Potato carrot and a mushroom
  3. What would you do or say if another member started talking about politics or religion in a way that offended you? I would tell him i got pffended by what he said or ask him to change the conversation to someting else.
  4. You accidentally break another player's build while mining, what do you do? I try to fix it and if he or she is online i write to them and tell them what happend. if i dont remember how it looked i would leav diamond in chest to say sorry.
  5. Tell us about a build that you are proud of. The first big build i made in minecraft was a castle after watching some of grians videos. He inspired me to the bulding side of minecraft. at the time i was realy pround of the castle.
i forgot to add bspd sorry Sad
(02-21-2018, 09:56 PM)GoldenDragon__HS Wrote: i forgot to add bspd sorry Sad

Good catch, welcome to Vanilla Craft!
Hey GoldenDragon, Welcome to the server Smile

Quick Reply
Type your reply to this message here.

Whistle Wink Angry Tear
Blush Cheese Angel Happywide
Fire ZZzzZ Eggplant Fist
Finna Oops Huh Nervous
Omg Devil Crying Sick
[get more]
Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.