Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application
  • IGN: karatewiseman
  • Have you ever been banned?: No
  • What motivated you into joining our server rather than another?: My friend Wheatley/Ethan
  • Tell us about yourself, what are your hobbies, favorite movies, games, etc.: Music (I am a music Major with a concentration in Euphonium. I am a Speed cuber (Rubiks cube), Marvel Movies, Clash Games, minecraft. Nintendo is gr9! Merry Birthmas!
  • I agree with the rules (Y/N): Yes
  • bspd
  • Qestions
  • 1.Tell us about a build that you are proud of. Half finished redstone calculator!
  • 2. Which player-spawnable mob do you think should be forbidden in the overworld? Why? Silverfish because they look and sound gross
  • 3. What is rule #5? You are free to build in the wild, away from other builds.
  • 4. How many game modes are available in Minecraft? List them. 4. Creative, Survival, Adventure, Spectator.
  • 5. What are the ingredients for Rabbit Stew? cooked rabbit, carrot, baked potato, mushroom, bowl.
Any friend of Wheatley is a friend of ours. Welcome to VC!

[-]
Quick Reply

Smilies
Whistle Wink Angry Tear
Blush Cheese Angel Happywide
Fire ZZzzZ Eggplant Fist
Finna Oops Huh Nervous
Omg Devil Crying Sick
[get more]
Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.