Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, what's goin' on?
Hey, what's goin' on, my name is Vandrick, though usually I'm known as brawler!

I first found Minecraft six years ago. The concept of placing blocks always fascinated me, especially with the endless lists of classic servers, how could little 13 year old me resist? I fiddled around with all kinds of pixel art and house making, it was a blast! One day, I saw a video on the front page of showcasing Notch's minecart rollercoaster. At that moment, I realized that I fell in love with the game. I spent a good chunk of my life just playing around in single player, and server hopping, until I found one server in particular that struck me the most, Vanilla Craft. It was a great experience as a kid, interacting with all kinds of kind people, looking at some great builds, and just having a great time in general, just how Minecraft was meant to be played!
  Eventually, my friends hopped onto the Minecraft band-wagon. At times we played on the Vanilla Craft server, but eventually we started to crave for our own adventure, so we hosted a private server for ourselves. Eventually we gravitated away from Vanilla Craft.
  Fast-forward 3 years later, and voila! I'm out of high school, found a girlfriend, and eager to (occasionally) drop by the server!

Oh, I draw a lot too!
Hey Brawler Smile

Good to see you back.

Even though you are pretty much on the opposite timezone to me, we occaionally meet and chat a bit!! Always good to see you  Big Grin

hello! I'm new here
Don't much about this.But looking forward for more Exciting days here